Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. is Japan's largest provider of city gas, serving more than 11 million customers for over 130 years, primarily in the Tokyo metropolitan area and surrounding Kanto region. We will respond to the needs of customers, society, and the next age while working to contribute to the realization of a prosperous, fulfilling way of life, competitive domestic industries, and an environment-friendly society. At the same time, recognizing our responsibility toward society, we will maintain a state of harmony with the communities in which we operate and aim to achieve sustainable growth for the Group by ensuring that we conduct management in a transparent and organized manner.
Corporate Profile(As of March 31, 2019)
- Company name
- Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd.
- Head office
- 1-5-20 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8527, Japan
- October 1, 1885
- 141.8 billion yen
- Business segment
Production, supply and sale of city gas, liquid gas business, LNG sales, etc.
- Electric power
Production, supply and sale of electricity
- Overseas business
Overseas upstream business, midstream and downstream business
Engineering solution business, gas appliances, gas installation work, construction, etc.
- Real Estate
Leasing and management of land and buildings, etc.
Information processing service, shipping business, etc.
- Number of employees
- 7,343 (Nonconsolidated basis, excluding part time workers)
16,708 (Consolidated basis, excluding part time workers)
- Sales (Consolidated basis)
- 1,962.3 billion yen
- Sales volume of city gas（Consolidated basis）
- 15,198 millions of cubic meters
- Total length of the pipeline network（Consolidated basis）
- 64,055 km
- Financial result bulletin
- Service areas
- Principal cities of Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Ibaraki, Tochigi, and Gunma
» Supply Infrastructure of Tokyo Gas Group» Supply Infrastructure of Tokyo Gas Group