Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. is Japan's largest provider of city gas, serving more than 11 million customers for over 130 years, primarily in the Tokyo metropolitan area and surrounding Kanto region. We will respond to the needs of customers, society, and the next age while working to contribute to the realization of a prosperous, fulfilling way of life, competitive domestic industries, and an environment-friendly society. At the same time, recognizing our responsibility toward society, we will maintain a state of harmony with the communities in which we operate and aim to achieve sustainable growth for the Group by ensuring that we conduct management in a transparent and organized manner.
Corporate Profile(As of March 31, 2018)
- Head office
- 1-5-20 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8527, Japan
- October 1, 1885
- 141,844 million yen
- 1,773 billion yen (Consolidated basis)
- Financial result bulletin
- Lines of business
- (1) Production, supply and sale of City gas
- (2) Production, supply and sale of electricity
- (3) Overseas upstream business, midstream and downstream business
- (4) Engineering solution business, liquid gas business, LNG sales, gas appliances, gas installation work, Construction, etc.
- (5) Leasing and management of land and buildings, etc.
- (6) Information processing service, shipping business, credit/lease financial services, etc.
- Number of employees
- 7,862 (Nonconsolidated basis, excluding part time workers)
17,138 (Consolidated basis, excluding part time workers)
- Total length of gas pipelines
- 63,557km (consolidated)
- Service areas
- Principal cities of Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Ibaraki, Tochigi, and Gunma
» Supply Infrastructure of Tokyo Gas Group» Supply Infrastructure of Tokyo Gas Group