- Head office
- 1-5-20 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8527, Japan
- October 1, 1885
- 141,844 million yen
- Number of employees
- 8,219 (Nonconsolidated basis, excluding part time workers)
16,823 (Consolidated basis, excluding part time workers)
- Lines of business
- (1) Production, supply and sale of City gas
- (2) Production, supply and sale of electricity
- (3) Overseas upstream business, midstream and downstream business
- (4) Engineering solution business, liquid gas business, LNG sales, gas appliances, gas installation work, Construction, etc.
- (5) Leasing and management of land and buildings, etc.
- (6) Information processing service, shipping business, credit/lease financial services, etc.
- Executive Officers
- Net sales
- 1,587,085 million yen (As of March 31, 2017)
- Gas sales volume
- 15,719 million m3 (at 45 MJ/m3) (As of March 31, 2017)
- Total length of gas pipelines
- 63,062km (As of March 31, 2017)
- Financial result bulletin
- Service areas
- Principal cities of Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma (As of March 31, 2017)
- Number of gas customers
- 11.091 million (As of March 31, 2016)
As a leading energy company with focus on its natural gas businesses, the Tokyo Gas Group shall actively contribute to create a pleasant lifestyle and environmentally friendly society, maintain and enhance its trust from our customers, shareholders, and society.