You can pay your gas bill by account transfer, credit card, or simply by taking your gas bill to a designated window.
- Account transfer is a way to make an automatically deducted payment from your designated account each month.
- If you wish to enroll in account transfer, please use our application form or other application form provided at your local bank or post office window.
- This is a way to make a payment in which your credit card company will pay a bill for you, and charge you for a transaction later.
- Apply by our application method, or submit an application form to your credit card company.
Information from Credit Card Companies
- Please note that 2 monthly payments may be deducted at once from your designated account due to a relation between the accounting deadline of the credit card company and the meter reading dates of Tokyo Gas Company or other business affairs.
Information from Tokyo Gas
- Charges for large quantities of gas, some selection clauses of the contract and heat cannot be paid by credit card.
- While we send a copy of your gas meter reading each month, we do not issue an invoice or receipt. Please refer to your credit card company for an invoice.
- Please pay already existing gas bills and other fees by current payment methods until your credit card application procedures are completed.
- Please note that there may be a case in which we cannot provide you with a credit card payment option resulting from your credit card company' s lack of confirmation of approval. In that case, we will notify you of the result and continue to use the current payment method to receive payments from you.
- Any other fees which are set to be paid by the same payment method as a gas bill will also be charged to your credit card.
Payments by credit card below are acceptable.
- This is a method in which Tokyo Gas will send a gas bill to you, wherein you will take it to a designated window to make a payment.
- Payable windows can be found at any convenience store and monetary facility such as banks or post offices.
|From Fixed-line Phones:||0570-002211|
|From Mobile Phones:||03-5722-0111|