The bill comes attached to the Notice of Quantity of Gas Use (meter reading slip). Please take it to the payment window without detaching it.
*The bill is processed by machine. Please take care not to dirty the printed text or bar code.
Information noted on the receipt of payment and Notice of Gas Use Quantity (meter reading slip)
After payment, thisportion will be handed to the customer as a receipt. Please put it in safe keeping.
Receipt of payment (at banks and convenience stores) and Notice of Gas Use Quantity (meter reading slip)
An explanation is provided for each numbered item. To read the explanation, click the item in the figure above.
- Meter reading year and month
- This is the month for which the meter reading was taken.
- Gas user information
- This indicates the name of the gas user, the name of the building that is the site of gas use, the related room number, etc.
- Customer number
- This is the number arbitrarily allocated by Tokyo Gas to each customer. Please inform service personnel of this number when making inquiries.
- Meter reading date, number of days of use, and period of use covered in this reading
- This box indicates the day on which the meter was read for the current month, the period of use, and the number of days of use covered in this reading. As a general rule, the period of use extends from the day after that of the previous meter reading to the day of this meter reading.
- Quantity of use in the current month, meter reading this time, and meter reading last time
- This box indicates the quantity of gas use in the current month, and the numerical indication on the gas meter this reading and last reading.
- Tentative date of the next meter reading
- This is the date on which the next meter reading is scheduled to be taken.
- Quantity of use in the same month of the previous year and in the previous month
- For the purpose of comparison, this box indicates the quantity and days of use in the same month of the previous year and in the previous month.
- Amount of payment requested and breakdown of the bill
- This box shows the amount of payment requested for the month indicated.
Besides the standing charge and the commodity charge, the breakdown components include any bill amount carried over from the preceding month and any charges apart from gas. In the event of application of discounts to gas bills for customers with residential selective agreements, the amount of discount is noted. Specifically, the items indicated in this box are as follows.
- · Bill amount carried over from the preceding month
- · Charge for My Tsuho (emergency notification) service
- · Interest for arrears
- · Charge for leasing of alarms
- · Charge for leasing of underfloor heating equipment
- · Amount of discount on the gas bill
- · Charge for TES (central heating system) and its maintenance
- · Charge for electricity usage
- Contract type
- Unit rate applied this month and that to be applied next month
- This box shows the pricing type and unit rate to be applied this month, based on the quantity of gas use.
It also shows the unit rate to be applied next month, for each pricing type.
- Quantity of electricity use requested in the current month
- This box indicates the quantity of electricity use requested in the current month.
- Contact information box
- This box contains contact information for making inquiries to Tokyo Gas.
Information noted on the bill and receipt for transfer payment